When things are rough, you look for icons or personalities that inspire you so you can get through whatever you are dealing with. Whether it is your parents, friends or teachers, you look up to them and gather inspiration from them. That is a good thing. However, if you want someone big to draw inspiration from, there are few celebrities from this time and the past that can give you the inspiration that you need.
Here are some personalities that you can freely draw inspiration from:
- Oprah Winfrey: Oprah Winfrey is an epitome of inspiration. Her show: The Oprah Winfrey Show, changed many lives. Her show is famous around the world because of her intimate and different brand of talk show. She is famous for her positivity. She influences many people.
- Michael Jackson: His passion to music makes Michael Jackson an inspiration to all. His soulful voice captured everyone. His dance made the world dance too. Singers draw inspiration from him because of his musical depth.
- Walt Disney: Without a doubt Walt Disney is an inspiration to all people. His inspiration transcends to Mickey Mouse, Disney Princesses and Simba. Walt Disney made everyone happy. He made the childhood of everyone memorable.
- Elvis Presly: Elvis Presley rocked the world of the music industry which made him the King of Rock and Roll during his time. Presley is famous for his combination of African American blues and country music which made whites and blacks sing. He is more than music because he helped reduce the rifts between two races.
- The Beattles: The Beattles emerged when the people need hope. The band comprised of four musical geniuses that brought hope and happiness to people who were torn with the war. Weeks after their first release, they became the world’s number one band.
- Marilyn Monroe: Who will forget about Marilyn Monroe? The dazzling blond beauty charmed the whole world. Though she passed untimely, her legacy will forever be remembered. She had her share of scandals and intrigues but despite that, she emerged and succeeded.
- Charlie Chaplin: Comedy has its roots and Charlie Chaplin was the tree. He brought comedy to Hollywood which eventually made the whole world laugh. He is known for his passion to the art of comedy.
- Bruce Lee: Singaporeans love Bruce Lee. He may be dead but he is definitely not forgotten. His skills in martial arts made him known in America which made him one of the first Asian to land in Hollywood.
If you are a Singaporean, you will never forget what Lee Kuan Yew did to the country and how he inspired many Singaporeans. You can get inspiration from him.